my realm of vertigo

You shall not accept any information unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight and the brain, and you are responsible for using them {17:36}

Thursday, June 01, 2006

To you Grandfather...

I wish to say sorry for not being able to be at your deathbed
I wish to say sorry for not being there at your funeral yesterday
I wish to say sorry for only have known you so little and met you few times in my life
I hope that you will rest in peace and may you be placed in a good haven

When my mum called me from Malacca to tell me that my grandfather has just passed away, the only word i could say was ok and 'Inna Lilah Wa Inna Lilah Hi Rah Ji Un' . Now, two days later, i feel sad that i did not feel sad for him then. I didn't know my grandfather well although i know he existed. He was the only grandparent that was still alive but he was staying in Malacca and I am here. I just feel numbed with too many things that is going in my life that i don't know what to feel. and although he's of blood relation, i just don't know what to feel of him passing away. But i keep seeing his face now...

Grandpa, I pray for your happiness over there.


We belong to Him and to Him we are returning.....

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Red said...

My condolence to you for the passing of ur grand dad. Don't beat urself up for not feeling too deeply when u got the news from ur mom. I didn't cry either on both accounts. It was much later that the whole thing connected.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home